Is there a recipe behind successful software? What’s the secret ingredient for an enjoyable user experience? Dorin Tecuceanu, UX/UI Designer @eSolutions, is talking at #eSolLightningTalks about frequently used design patterns to better understand their purpose & their dos and don'ts.
- - User Interface Design patterns are recurring solutions that solve common design problems.
- - Visual frameworks = visual consistency throughout the user experience, visual elements, colours, and typography that forms a basic layout.
- - When creating a visual framework, you should focus on:
- > types of content & tasks for the users;
- > user interface design patterns;
- > organise all returning visual elements on the page and indicate where content should go;
- > colours and fonts;
- > wireframing: position various elements in a consistent layout;
- > style-guide: visual elements & implementation rules.
For more details, watch the presentation below*.
*content in Romanian